The harshest industrial environments require rugged and reliable NDT inspection products specifically designed to stand up to any conditions.
There are few inspection tools more versatile than the portable ultrasonic flaw detector. It is ideally suited to stand up to a wide range of inspection challenges including:
- Weld inspection and corrosion measurement in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Petrochemical industries
- Inspection of fine-grained and long work forgings
- Inspection of special materials, including those used in the Aerospace and Automobile industries
Perform comprehensive and highly accurate NDT flaw detection inspections on industrial assets without interrupting operations or putting personnel at risk.
The Krautkramer USM 36 portable ultrasonic flaw detector benefits include:
- Powerful inspection features in a compact, ergonomic package. Combined state of the art flaw detection capabilities with a lightweight and nearly indestructible design.
- Large 7-inch high-resolution color screen with streamlined operation. Data is easy to view and interpret, and together with an operating platform familiar in the market makes in-the-field inspection easier than ever.
- Comprehensive connectivity enables nimble data analysis and sharing. Inspection results can be stored on a removable SD-card or USB memory and a VGA connection allows the instrument’s display to be shown externally.