Three Range Dust-proof Radio-graphic Survey Meter.
- Rugged two piece nylon reinforced case and Handle
- LCD Display.
- Display Available in mR/hr and uSv/hr
- Gamma and X-Ray From 80-2000 KeV within 20%.
- Three Ranges 0-1000, 0-100, 0-10 mR/hr or 0-10,000, 0-1000, 0-100 uSv/hr.
- 3lbs, 13ozs/1.73 kgs with batteries.
- 4.4" W x 7.75" L x 6.25" H, including handle.
- Halogen Quenched, Energy Compensated GM Tube, Effective Length and Diameter: 0.625" x 0.194", Wall Thickness 90 mg/cm²
- Saturation in excess of 1000R/hr when calibrated and maintained properly.
- Individual Calibration Potentiometers for each range.
- Operates on two "D" Cell batteries providing over 200 Hours of continuous use with Alkaline Batteries.
- Regulated High and Low Voltages
- Drop Tested from one meter in excess of twenty five times with no damage or failures.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F), Humidity: Non-Condensing 95%.
Alternative Options Available:
ND-2000A - With Internal Click Style Audio
ND-2000P - With External Detector Probe