Small but mighty. All you expect from an ultrasonic flaw detector, packed in a handheld.
• A-Scan video recording up to 8 minutes allows live reporting and playback of an entire inspection sequence for review by more qualified personnel (e.g. Level III)
• Truly ambidextrous instrument with flip function of the display and functionality of the rocker switches.
• AUTOANG (Auto Angle) feature calculates the refracted angle of an angle beam wedge and utilizes it for Trigonometric flaw location projections
• A standard USB connection allows for data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage.
• The instrument’s 2 GB memory can be easily exchanged by SD cards up to 16 GB.
• Reports are produced in jpeg or bmp format so there is no need for special reading software.
• Backwall Echo Attenuator (BEA) helps to find very small defects, improving detectability.
• Automatic Gate Threshold for the 2 gates ensuring accurate measurements made under the same conditions.